Your Safety is Our #1 Priority
We are pleased to announce we will be reopening with some new policies and procedures in place, in order to ensure your health and safety during your experience in our 11 000 square foot facility
Here are some of the changes we have made for your well-being:
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitizing measures – increased frequency and protocols
- Masks are mandatory in the facility when not partaking in moderate to intense exercise
- Social distancing in effect; please keep 6 feet distance from those who are not in your social bubble
- Touchless key fob entry at the front desk
- Plexiglass barrier at front desk
- “Adjacent rule” for equipment / sectioned off area
- Studio space for use of certain equipment
- Washroom use only, no showers or changerooms
- Bottled water available for purchase
- Members only
- Monitoring facility traffic to abide by gathering limits
- Clean equipment with wet wipes before and after each use
As per the Simcoe-Muskoka District Health Unit, masks are mandatory for indoor public spaces including gyms.
Please bring your mask with you and be prepared to wear it before entering the facility.
Masks must be worn at all times when you’re indoors, unless you are actively participating in moderate to intense physical activity.
Thank you for your participation in making The Centre a positive environment for everyone!