MAKE THE CENTRE YOUR CENTRE- 60 Day Fitness Challenge
You’ve thought about it, stressed about it and you’ve probably even lost sleep over it. NOW IT’S GO TIME! – it’s your time to MAKE THE CENTRE YOUR CENTRE, with our 60 Day Challenge.
It’s time to ACHIEVE your personal fitness goals – you’ll be amazed at what you can achieve in 60 DAYS with your commitment and our support.
- Does a change of season call for a change of fitness habits?
- Are you looking to boost your confidence?
- Are you struggling to stick to a fitness routine?
- Thinking about joining a gym, but haven’t quite figured out how you’re going to make use of it?
If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions, this is the perfect program for you*.
When: April 4th to June 6th – 60 days of commitment (yours and ours)
Last year was our inaugural year for the 60 Day Challenge. It was such a success, that we have brought it back for round 2! To ensure you receive a high quality experience, we are limiting our ‘MAKE THE CENTRE YOUR CENTRE’ 60 Day Challenge to the first 40 who register – so don’t think about this for too long! Register Now
We kick off with a group seminar on Saturday, April 4th – meet our Registered Dietitian, Fitness coaches/trainers and each other and share your Promise with the group (this is optional)
Cost: $249 for Non-Members, $199 for Members (+HST)
Your 60 Day Challenge
Create Your Promise – With a focus on lifestyle adjustment we can help you set realistic goals, and most importantly, achieve them. Whether you aim to improve your endurance, lose or gain weight, build strength, develop flexibility or just improve your overall health; you will be amazed what you can achieve at The Centre.
Create Your Plan – This is where we take Your Promise and help you with the ‘how’; together we jointly agree on a realistic roadmap to success.
Submit “before” shot (Optional) – you’ll be amazed at how far you’ve come in 60 days!
Commit – this is the hard part – you need to want this and make sure that, for 60 days, you’re going to MAKE THE CENTRE YOUR CENTRE – we’re here to support you and keep you focused. Remember, you will also support each other, both in person and through our closed Facebook Group.
So what’s included?
- Access to the most extensive range of fitness equipment and largest workout space in the Collingwood area**
- 2 Fitness Consultations – to set your goals, get you on track, monitor progress and guide you to success
- 3 X 60 minute sessions with a Personal Trainer – this is huge and, by itself has a value of $240 – learn how to get the most out of your workouts, to exercise safely, execute exercises effectively and enjoy the process
- Access to a nutritional seminar from our own in-house Registered Dietitian
- Access to our Group Classes, including interval and circuit training, spin (limit of 8 per class) and yoga
- Access to online Facebook support group
- A great atmosphere – taking on Your Promise by being part of a group is so much more fun than trying to do it alone – you will be accountable to yourself, us and each other
– Saturday June 6th- PROMISES KEPT celebration and prize presentation – put in your calendar
Take The First Step – When you call us to register, please be prepared to book your initial consultation. Everyone must have completed their initial consultation before April 4, so we’re all ‘ready to go’ on our April 4th start date!
* Medical approval may be required
**Excludes access to the Squash facilities